General Dance Resources
- @URL Internet Resources: A Dance is Worth 10,000 Words Extensive links on all aspects of dance.
- Research Guide: Dance An annotated dance webliography by Carol Hansen, Weber State University.
- International Bibliography of Theatre & Dance Full Text (1984-) includes nearly 100 journal titles and over 120 full-text books not included in Academic Search Complete. Includes articles, essays and book chapters mined from internationally selected publications in drama, dance, media, mime, mixed entertainment, storytelling, music-drama, and puppetry. IBTD is a research tool for university theater and language departments, theater organizations, primary schools, social scientists and professionals within the field
- Music & Dance Reference This site is devoted to Music and Dance Bibliography and Reference. The site consist of five main features:
- An online bibliography of music and dance bibliographies and reference sources.
- A wiki devoted to music and dance reference information and resources.
- A blog devoted to music and dance bibliography and reference.
- Access to unpublished bibliographies.
- An experimental Facebook network designed as a forum for interested librarians, scholars, and students.
- New York Public Library Online Catalog ("CATNYP") Jerome Robbins Dance Division: The catalog lists works about all forms of dance, from all cultures, in print and other media. It includes materials in many languages and serves as an index to an international range of dance periodicals.
- Sapphire Swan Dance Directory A guide to dance resources available on the web.
- American Ballet Theatre's Online Ballet Dictionary "An interactive resource designed to bring dance to the Web." One hundred and seventy terms, from the Technical Manual and Dictionary of Classical Ballet (Dover), are defined, and most terms are demonstrated with photographs or video clips of American Ballet Theatre dancers.
- Off Jazz - Jazz and Tap: Terminology Useful lists of jazz and tap terms in French and English can be found in this site. Also included are short video clips on basic jazz and tap steps.