Interlibrary Loan & Musical Recordings:
- Eligible CSU borrowers are music faculty and music students
- Materials borrowed must be for scholarly research
- Borrowers must limit their requests to no more than 5 per week
- CSU borrowers may submit requests online
- CSU borrowers should pick up and return their borrowed items to the Music Library Service Desk
- Exceptions to the above will be made on a case by case basis
GIL Express is an automated USG interlibrary loan service for circulating print materials. USG staff and students may also borrow materials in person at any USG library with their university I.D. You may start the GIL Express by searching GIL-Find, the CSU and USG catalog.